Thursday, March 8, 2012
Somehow it's been a protracted week, folks.
So let's hear it for the deeply superficial.
Three cheers for cheeky punctuations, particularly pillow speak
Here's to dusting off doppelganger lamps and giving them the space to shine.
They'd hibernated, coiled in cobra cords, for quite some time.
Go, go, go Rodeo!
Cuz there's nothing quite like the Houston Livestock Show
Let's give it up for cheap-fix drugstore finds
And taking the goods for a test drive in the carpool line
If birthday etiquette indicates Go-Kart, just do it, succumb and dress the part
Encourage inclusion -- celebrate the multicultural mixing of metals
And last but not least, Nero can't help but relish a nod to my eternal footwear fetish.
Labels: All images by blogger
- Thursday Miscellany and an Itty-Bitty Baby Grand
- Of Nooks and Looks
- Of Going Bold in Buenos Aires
- On Coming Unshuttered
- I Wanna be Where the Boys Are
- Mm-Mm Good and a Side of Soy Sauce
- Heatin' Up over at Horchow
- Of Beachy Keen on Alys
- On Double Takes and Closeted Escapes
- Making a Case for the Basement
- Of DV-Effed at Gap Kids
- Of Almost Friday and an Outdoor Musing
- When Trad feels Rad
- Of Madrid Digs and Marriages of Spanish Style
- When Quirk Works
- Of Shifting Gears and Getting Revved
- Because Kara Mann can, Man
- Lonny's Sauntered In
- Fit for a Fille or for Me
- Fumbling Towards Friday...
- Of Magazines, Maryam and Al Maghreb
- On Clocking Out and an AD Deed
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2011 (359)