Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Greece may be burning, folks, but it is very clear to Nero that the deities of Mount Olympus have decamped to some other ersatz Pompeii and are still hard at work collaborating with the Italians. Nero, still at heart a feral child, can't seem to cross paths with a single slithering critter without fixating. This spring, my animal attraction is aimed at a snake of a different stripe. Behold, fair Nerophytes, just a few of the sleekest specimens from Bulgari's latest Serpenti collection. With the double-arm wraps Nero is unabashedly smitten. Anyone else been fatally bitten?
Labels: All images via Bulgari
- Of the Uncanny Valley and Borrowing from Real Life...
- Of Film Noir and a Goth Dress Fest
- Of Time Capsule Capturing and iPhoning Home
- Of Snakes on the Brain and Athens Burning
- Of Tinto Azul and Blueing Gray
- Of Mile-High Clubbing and Down-Dressing to Impress...
- Of Throwing Down Anchor and Sinking Hook
- Of Amores Perros, Pirates and La Playa
- Of Philippe-ing Out in Foodie Ville
- Of a Spanish Retreat and a Pinch of Chic
- Of Shear Terror in the Lone Star State
- Of Word Worlds and Generation Text
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2011 (359)