Sunday, February 19, 2012
Nero's forever and a day been a fan of a look I like to call "Airport Dash Chic." It's a fluid, fuzzy, gray area often best pulled off by (surprise-surprise) Europeans and others of a foreign ilk. The recipe goes something like this -- pour in a pint of English country aristo, pair with a pinch of Hollywood rocker, fold in a dollop of Amelia Earheart, then top the lot off with a light dusting of Indiana Jones. Of late, I've found it hard to ignore the fact that newlywed power couple Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig fit the mold to a tee. Whether racing off the tarmac or strutting the red carpet, this symbiotic duo oozes style in spades and leaves Nero pretty starstruck. Take a gander at the sartorially spotless hit 'n runs below, fair readers, and see if you don't come to the same conclusion. Nero's pretty sure this fixation goes far beyond my childhood Bond fetish.
- Of the Uncanny Valley and Borrowing from Real Life...
- Of Film Noir and a Goth Dress Fest
- Of Time Capsule Capturing and iPhoning Home
- Of Snakes on the Brain and Athens Burning
- Of Tinto Azul and Blueing Gray
- Of Mile-High Clubbing and Down-Dressing to Impress...
- Of Throwing Down Anchor and Sinking Hook
- Of Amores Perros, Pirates and La Playa
- Of Philippe-ing Out in Foodie Ville
- Of a Spanish Retreat and a Pinch of Chic
- Of Shear Terror in the Lone Star State
- Of Word Worlds and Generation Text
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2011 (359)