Thursday, February 9, 2012
Well fair readers, the Nero Trio is off and running, racing hell-bent to raise Cain down Cancun way. Complicit criminal minds, the kiddo and I seem even to have color-coordinated our separates somehow. Things could get spicy or dicey, it's hard to say. Nero may chronicle the whole sandy, shady affair, or perhaps keep you hanging a spell, preferring to let siesta-bound dogs lie. If Captain Jack Sparrow should happen to call in Nero's absence, kindly have him know that we're on hiatus sipping Sprite in Margaritaville, but that all of the baubles, bobs and trinkets he lent us will be promptly returned to his Disney Land coffers upon our homecoming. Unless of course he'd prefer to meet us halfway. Anchors Away.
Labels: All images by blogger
- Of the Uncanny Valley and Borrowing from Real Life...
- Of Film Noir and a Goth Dress Fest
- Of Time Capsule Capturing and iPhoning Home
- Of Snakes on the Brain and Athens Burning
- Of Tinto Azul and Blueing Gray
- Of Mile-High Clubbing and Down-Dressing to Impress...
- Of Throwing Down Anchor and Sinking Hook
- Of Amores Perros, Pirates and La Playa
- Of Philippe-ing Out in Foodie Ville
- Of a Spanish Retreat and a Pinch of Chic
- Of Shear Terror in the Lone Star State
- Of Word Worlds and Generation Text
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2011 (359)